When you’re new to the world of search marketing, you may hear the term “SEO” being thrown around in marketing meetings. Generally, when you hear people discussing SEO content, there’s a good chance that they are talking about blogs. Most often many beginner’s guide starts with the questions like:
- What is “SEO content”?
- What are the types of SEO content?
So, let’s get to know what these mean.
To understand what the online marketing agency marketers mean when they mention SEO content, we need first know the meaning of SEO- which refers to Search Engine Optimization or process of optimizing a content (like websites, blogs or any information consumed on the web) so that people can easily find it via search engines like Google. As a fresher, to SEO your web content you’ll need to do:
- Keyword Search: If you want to produce traffic through search, it’s better to use keyword research before you start writing your content.
- Content Organization: The content on your site should always be organized logically so that the readers of your site will find the related content easily.
- Keyword Optimization: Know where to use and how to use keyword in your content for maximum search ability and less time-consuming.
- Content Promotion: You can promote your content by either building link to your content or sharing it on social sites.
Types of SEO
Blogging is the fundamental writing practice which is worth and is the best platform for regularly updating our content. But apart from blog posts, there are opportunities to write some great content that offers your reader values and drive leads. There are few other things which you actually might want to consider.
- Articles: There’s an obvious SEO benefit in One Search Pro Online Digital Marketing long-form articles because more words mean more opportunities to use keywords. There are many articles to start like you can of news articles, interviews or any featured piece.
- Beginners guide Blogs do a great job for keeping your website updated but creating a beginner’s guide or how-to guide is a great way to start your writing because you talk about the fundamental aspects of the subject you deal with. Also, these guides your readers to take a further step in their specific field.
- Glossary: Everyone loves glossary. Most of the members tend to search the meaning of a word in Google rather than looking up in the dictionary. If you work in a specialized industry, a well-built-out glossary can be a good way to capture some search traffic.
- Infographics: Infographics are nothing but large-format images that contain a lot of data on a single subject. It is important to carefully optimize the page because so much content is embedded in the image and therefore is not readable as text by search engines. To get started you can use infographics templates.
The best way of writing SEO content is to stay fresh- that is keeping your content clean, updated and most importantly relevant to the topic. There’s plenty of different types of SEO content available and also there is an ample number of blogs- so you simply make sure your content is creative and interesting for the readers.